"

Washburn 1991 N4 - Alder -

Put up your free ad if you want to sell your guitar. Just stick to the forum rules!
Forum rules
Everyone can put up their own ad. Rules: describe the state of your guitar using these parameters:

1. What is the age of your guitar?

2. What was repaired on your guitar and when?

3. Describe scratches and chips at the front and on the back.

4. Does your guitar still have all original parts? If not, what has been replaced?

5. Guitar used on stage and/or at home?

6. Are you the first owner?

7. Has the guitar been set-up in the past 3 months?

We have the right to remove your ad when these parameters have not been described in your ad.
GuitarNeed cannot be responsible if a deal between buyer and seller goes wrong since GuitarNeed only provides the room to put up a classified ad. Making arrangements about a possible deal is the sole responsibility of the buyer and seller.
nl_ffx
Beheerder

Washburn 1991 N4 - Alder -

Postby nl_ffx » Thu 15 Sep 2011, 11:54

THIS GUITAR IS SOLD!

Rare Davies1991 Washburn N4

Nuno Bettencourt Signature guitar
Currently Bidding on Ebay link

Serial number is 910909 and it's in a super condition!

This guitar was made by Davies and his team in 1991, they also made Nuno's original number one guitar!

These N4's are very much sought after and have a real Mojo about them.

ImageImageImageImageImage

I'm the second owner and had it always in its case.

This guitar looks superb and I've seen and owned a couple of these guitars to know that,

they way it looks and plays, this makes an unique guitar.

Technically it is perfect state, needs a set-up and there are some small cosmetic things I've to mention

otherwise you would think it is brand new if you were only looking at the pictures.

There is a shallow scratch at the front of the body, not deep into the wood.

At the bridge area there are some spots which you can only see from close distance.

I would describe as drops of varnish or grease, I tried to photograph them

but since these drops are transparant it is very hard to have them in a picture.

These 1991 Washburn N4's won't show up on Ebay that often,

this is really a great opportunity for collectors and players who appreciate quality guitars!

Comes in its case together with the tremelo-bar.

Shippingcosts for the buyer. Buyer is responsible for taxes.

Since I'm a private person I cannot give any guarantees and returns are not possible.

Return to Guitars for sale